Jason says, "A good bell is used to mark the beginning and ending of rituals, and can be used to strike specific notes within ritual as well. The word "bell" is a bit misleading, however: What you ideally want is tingsha, which are small Tibetan-style cymbals on a cord that you strike together. They sound better, look cooler and are easier to control. This pair works great."
- 2.5 inches Diameter high quality sound healing Tingsha bell from Nepal.
- Blessed and engraved with Mantra "OM Namah Siva"
- Cleanses negative energy.
- Handmade In Nepal.
- Sound immersion therapy and healing experience
- Comes with silk box.
- Deep long lasting beautiful sound.